Structural Masonry Design Software Version 7.2
Generate fully-compliant structural designs of masonry elements in minutes using the latest software available from NCMA. Key features and new additions include:
- Select code basis options ranging from the 2006 to the 2015 International Building Code; including appropriate references to the masonry design provisions of TMS 402 and corresponding loading criteria from ASCE 7.
- Choose from either allowable stress design or strength design methodologies; each with options for reinforced (fully or partially grouted) or unreinforced masonry assemblies.
- Design walls for in-plane (shear walls) and out-of-plane loads, columns, pilasters, and lintels including code-prescribed detailing requirements for seismic loading, lap splicing, shear reinforcement, stirrups, and more.
- Multiple output options including code-referenced design calculations and axial load/moment capacity interaction diagrams.
- Serviceability checks including deflections and second order P-delta effects.
- Analyzes and checks for all code-prescribed load combinations based on user input or provides the option for the user to directly input design loads.
For more information on this software package, or to download a free 30 day trial of the software, click here: http://ncma-br.org/sw-nbs.asp