This program provides required training for NCMA members desiring to become NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator (CEF). This program reviews requirements for continuing education for architects, and discusses policies, procedures, and requirements for an NCMA CEF.
Important note: This module is not registered or eligible for continuing education credits/professional development hours.
At the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the types of continuing education credits
- Understand the AIA requirements for CES credits
- Understand the requirements for NCMA CEF’s
- Know the rules and requirements for providing continuing education credits to architects and designers, including:
- Reporting Attendance
- Certificates of Completion
- Quality Control Measures
Keywords: continuing education facilitator, professional development