NCMA's Concrete Products University Online (CPU Online) offers an extensive variety of courses designed to elevate the knowledge of professionals in the manufactured concrete products industry. CPU Online will ensure a professional pathway to success from the comfort of your desk! Check out available education and features below.
Concrete Masonry Courses (CMU)
- CMU Level 1: Introduction to the basics of concrete masonry materials, production and construction.
- CMU Level 2: Codes and standards, fire safety, grouting, crack control and sound abatement.
- CMU Level 3: Advanced topics such as quality assurance, sustainability, thermal design, moisture resistance and more.
- CMU Level 4: New level for more experienced industry professionals. Currently covers energy code complinace paths.
CPU Online Additional Features:
- Concrete Masonry Technologist Program: Be positioned as an industry technical resource for architects, building owners and contractors by completing the first three levels of CMU education.
- NCMA Continuing Education Facilitator Authorization: Become authorized to give NCMA approved education sessions to architects for AIA continuing education credit. Note: this program is open to NCMA members only.
- Manager Tracking: Managers can keep track of education for their employees, including assigning education courses and monitoring progress and achievements.
- Digital Badges: Earn digital badges for every module and course you complete. Share through your social media accounts to let your colleages konw about your achievements.
CPU Online - THE place for concrete masonry, hardscape, and manufactured stone veneer education.
Want to expand your industry expertise in specific areas? NCMA Concrete Products University Online has an online module for you! Our courses are tailored to boost your expertise in the concrete masonry and hardscape industries.
Questions? Please contact NCMA Director of Programs and Member Services Clare Ramminger or call 703-713-1900.